Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So it begins....

I have actually started to do this a cpla times. Stimes in a diary , wen I didn't have a comp ( just an occasional incident which mebbe occurred once in an year.. can't even remember why tht mite have happenned ) , then other times in a notepad wen I got a comp . Tried to write in blogspot too a cpla times, but never had enuff tempo to last a full post. And me, I always have had this itch tht everything shud be done in a perfect manner, though I always manage to screw sumwhere every time.

Anyway, I have this frnd Sagar Rastogi in IIIT Hyderabad. IIIT is a very interesting story and mebbe stime I will write abt tht too. Anyway he apparently needed some help with some presentation, and he had asked for help in his YM Status. Being the helpful person tht I am , I decided to help him. Actually thr is more to why I decided to help him. U see, just today I came back from my Project Eval. And we were royally screwed but still survived. Things cud have been pretty different for me though. 16 hrs before the project eval, and I still had no project topic to make a report/presentation on. At tht time , I wud have hugged/kissed any1 who wud have been willing to help me. Eventually I managed on my own though, with ofcourse some words of wisdom from my guide. I still understood how it feels to be in deep deep shit. Hence my helping hand.

So I suggeted my project topic - System Dynamics for Project Management to him. That didn't help him , but got us started. He mentioned his blog. I read his blog. I got inspired. i decided to write one and get it done and over with . After all , the first step is always the difficult one. I needed a push. Sagar pushed me.

Thank you Sagar for pushing me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kabuliwallah said...

Son,
welcome to the world of blogging :)
Although you must know the fact that a blogspot isn't the place to let your creative juices flow. Reserve it for the dire situations of a project eval without a project topic..lol !

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home