Thursday, November 24, 2005

Bang Bang : You are Tagged.

No not dead.... just tagged. Not Original, I know... but made u come here, didn't it ??

Mission Accomplished :D

So about this tag game. Some of us, rather most of us have played this in school albeit possibly under different names and different versions. One of the more famous ones was hitting some1 and asking him to pass it on. Well, we all are civilized people now, arent we ?? :) . So no hitting stuff, we'll just do some fun stuff... like the Cooooool ppl we are spposed to be :D

Seven Things I want to do in my life:

1) Play a MMOG stime.
2) Own a fundoo gaming rig.
3) Own a fundoo Home Theatre System whr I can watch movies with my gang.
4) Own a Merc.
5) Own my own House.
6) Own my own Company.
7) Marry the gal I love ( and not the other way round :D ).

Seven Things I can do:

1) Play Basketball
2) Play any Comp Game and be good at it ( unless its Racing )
3) Chat or blabber endlessly
4) Be always ready to play any sport or jhandao ANYTIME.
5) Read books like crazy.
6) Sit in a room with Comp, Lan and Net and not leave it for days.
7) Not eat for days.

Seven Things I say the most:

1) Obviously
2) Cmmmonnn
3) Bhak Saala
4) Aisa Kya ??
5) Sahee hai...
6) Interesting
7) Shit bey..

Seven Things I can't do:

1) Any artistic or intricate work
2) A physically demanding work
3) Refrain from making a sarcastic comment
4) Stop smiling
5) Resist an arguement
6) Copy on tests ( I dint say cheat :D )
7) Resist a new game for long.

Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex

1) Looks
2) Talkative
3) Good Sense of Humour
4) Apetite for fun
5) The Smile on Your Face
6) Arguementive ( Oh yes...!! )
7) Just the right amount of Sento as well

Seven Celebrity Crushes

1) Catherine Zeta Jones
2) Amrita Rao
3) Anna Kournikova
4) Kiera Knightley
5) Katherine Heigl
6) Preity Zinta
7) Sania Mirza

Seven People I Tag

1) Tanushree Mittal
2) KK Mehra
3) Apratim Mitra
4) Vishwas Rao
5) Sagar Rastogi
6) Arpita Sharma
7) Shouvik Som

Ohh yeah, I was tagged by PsychoMcCrazy - Gr88 idea Psycho.... and Best of Luck for ur Exam next week :D

This was fun... and not at all hard. I had 2 good examples before me ( This aint any test, u see ). Just wish cud have written more abt some of those and a less abt some of them......

9 Comments:

Blogger Argentyne said...

' Marry the gal I love ( and not the other way round :D ).'

What's the other way round of this?
Marry the guy I hate?
Divorce the girl I love?
The girl marrying the guy she loves which is you?
:-s

10:29 AM  
Blogger Abhishek Agarwal said...

Well the other way round wud have been - :

Love the gal I marry. Between these 2 options I wud definitely prefer the 1st.

OOOPss....Charlize Theron. :sheepish look: .
Lame Excuse - Well yeah , u know how she's always up thr , so tht doesnt need to be on any list.

Behind the Screens - How Could u...!!! :kick urself:

10:58 AM  
Blogger Abhishek Agarwal said...

Munks.... I'll be waiting for u to start this....

Thnx Sea :)

11:31 PM  
Blogger shradha patnaik said...

interesting blog.keep up the good. well wht does "marry the i love"(and not the other way around)mean? i don't see any other way around.
shradha

11:34 PM  
Blogger Absolutely Lost said...

The sev7n string has traumatised the bloggers it seems .. I find many bloggers making nice efforts at it ... yours was one that i knew since 1st yr though theorder might have been different .. So Lost or Found ??
cya

12:33 AM  
Blogger Naina said...

Arre Recca yeh to nice hai...

12:55 PM  
Blogger Psycho McCrazy said...

you have been tagged (again, sorree). chek my blog for details.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Tanushree Baruah said...

Pity you don't blog anymore. I liked your 'commentary' on Salaam Namaste. In a world of insipid reviews, it came across as honest. :D

9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Seven things about U
1.Down 2 earth
2.Cool
3.Jolly Nature
4.Understand others' feelings
5.hiding so many things in heart
6.Ambitious
7.Intelligent

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home